Thursday 20 March 2014

HK Wealth Budget Summary 2014

"A Budget for makers, doers and savers".

George Osborne delivered the 2014 Budget to Parliament yesterday and with it the customary outlook on the UK’s financial and economic situation. There were a number of surprises in the Budget for savers and pensioners with significant financial planning considerations. 
The Budget has wide-ranging implications for both individuals and businesses and so, to help put the Chancellor's announcement in to context, I've produced an easy to read guide, providing context to many of The Budget's details and examining their likely impact.






I think it's important to keep you updated on a variety of financial matters, including The Budget and I hope you find the guide helpful. If you have any questions about The Budget or any other topic please do not hesitate to get in touch: I'll be happy to assist you in any way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment